wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1120388
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8068 - Skyline Blue / Flax
- hand knotted
Padharo maro des‘Padharo maro des’ is the catchphrase used to welcome visitors to Rajasthan, and it is a unique story depicted by Lala, Rakesh and Arvind. Their Manchaha features many small trees, and one large one with birds, a common sight in the semi-arid region due to the scarcity of food, water and shade. There is a large entryway on the bottom right of the rug to set the scene, while there is a large depiction of a traditional dancer, small elephants, a peacock and even a gun. Explaining the gun, Rakesh shares, “There are many things that seem fun when you’re young, and things can easily go out of hand. The gun to me shows that when you are aware of the consequences, you know when to stop. Precaution is better than cure.”
-Lala Ram, Rakesh & Mukesh
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)