wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120395
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8071 - Caribbean Sky / Aquatic
- hand knotted
Ghar Wapsi‘Ghar Wapsi’, which means ‘going back home’, is a rug that has an aura and emotion of celebration and happiness. This is because this is the year that DIlshan gets to leave his jail cell behind and go back home. He has woven motifs of the houses and temples in his village, a boy who is his son, stars, small trees and even lotus which represents auspiciousness. He is very excited to see all of these things again and experience life with his son.
-Baburam and Mahaveer
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)