wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120401
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8077 - Peach / Capri
- hand knotted
Ganit‘Ganit’ means mathematics, and it is an apt word for Bhanwar Khan, Shubash Meena and Ashok’s rug. They worked in complete sync, creating unique patterns using simple techniques. The animals they’ve woven in follow origami-style drawings, also creating three-dimensional cubes, showing their expertise. There are birds, bottles, handfans, bowls, smileys, scorpions and even diyas. A lively teapot is woven in at the top, showing their love for the tea break they get twice a day. In each motif there is so much clarity in thought, as the patterns stand out even as the background is busy and hazy.
-Bhanwar Khan, Shubash Meena & Ashok
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)