wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111228
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-809 - Denim Ash / Gray Brown
- hand knotted
Thoda ThodaThoda Thoda which translates to ‘little little’ is how Mamta describes her rug. She named it so because the rug has a mix of motifs. For instance, it has leheriya patterns, designs from her saree. Inspired from her kitchen garden, she has even woven brinjal leaves, grass which she left half way, peepal leaves, etc. Towards the middle, the rug has uneven stones, lines, dots and shakarparas.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)