- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8092 - white / denim blue
- hand knotted
Pahado Ki DuniyaSuraj has named his Manchaha 'Pahado Ki Duniya', which in English means 'World of Mountains'. For 15 years, not once he visited his village. His village is surrounded by mountains and eye-catching views. He has showcased the eye-catching view that he used to see from his field. On the upper part of the rug, he has woven mountains covered with ice. He wants to travel and loves to explore new places.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)