wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111209
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-811 - Pale Aubergine / Marine Blue
- hand knotted
PannaWhile leafing through her son’s book, Lalita came across a poem with supporting imagery on the page. Lalita has woven in the images from the page in her rug. Even the floral motifs on the rug are borrowed from pictures of lotus and roses from the book. Lalita says that she has become more expressive and confident in her work after she completed her first Manchaha, something that is evident in this rug ‘Panna’, which means ‘page’. The colours used in the rug are visually and aesthetically complementary and the motifs are designed with astuteness and dedication.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)