- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8117 - antique white / capri
- hand knotted
rangon ka melarangon ka mela, a beautiful representation of a festival and celebration, is depicted on a rug. the lovely holiday décor was woven in vibrant hues. everything has been expertly woven, including the lovely wall hangings, the kalash, which is thought to be necessary for good omen, and small trinkets.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)