- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-8125 - italian plum / snow white
- hand knotted
mera sandeshsachin panchal, a 33-year-old man from faridabad, weaved the first manchaha from alwar jail. inspired by his childhood drawings, he weaved a duck and a pond, which he loved the most. sachin is a fan of b.r. ambedkar, a freedom fighter who fought against caste discrimination and economic inequality in india. he also wrote the message "save nature" on the carpet, reflecting his concern for the destruction happening around the ecosystem. sachin's love for history is equal to his love for nature, and he has planted several saplings even in alwar jail.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)