wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111205
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-822 - Creamy White / Classic Gray
- hand knotted
ManzilThe desire of achieving a goal is something Banarshi talks a lot about, and this carpet in grey, blue and pink shades depict her zig-zag journey with no purpose. The small colorful polka dots are actually the hurdles which she faced in between this journey with lots of courage. On the top of rug is an innocent duck which refers to her early childhood which she wants to cherish now, its innocence conveyed through the grey and yellow yarn. This Manchaha talks about the Manzil i.e. the ultimate goal everyone wants to achieve. Let’s celebrate the tough journey of life through this piece of art.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)