Chota sa Gamla
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111206
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-823 - Mauve / Mauve
- hand knotted
Chota sa Gamla‘Chota sa Gamla’ which translates to a little pot is how Banarshi describes her rug. This is probably the smallest rug that she has ever woven in her life so far. Therefore, she decided to weave small small earthen pots along with small small flowers as the main elements of her rug. She wanted to keep everything small and crisp. The rug has three pots, two towards the bottom and one on the top. You can see small pots with tall stems and little flowers along with little leaves. She even tried to play around with the color of pots while also weaving flowers in different colors in the bottom section. This rug is a symbol of her belief that small things give greater joys. After her husband passed away, the little child of her daughter – her grandchild brings joy in her life.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)