wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111294
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-826 - Ashwood / Honey
- hand knotted
Pawan ChakkiPawan Chakki which translates to windmill is how Darshana describes her rug. She took inspiration from a neighbouring village where she witnessed a grey coloured chain of windmills stretched across open fields and aligned at a distance from each other. Ever since her visit to the adjacent village, the image of windmills had been captured in her mind. She therefore tried imagining them from a top view and incorporated them towards the bottom of her Manchaha. In addition to that, she has woven flowers, hills and plants to paint a beautiful imagery that she once saw with her own eyes.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)