Corona ka Sathi
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111301
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-831 - Pink / Red
- hand knotted
Corona ka SathiShushila was commissioned to weave this Manchaha during the early months of severe lockdown in her village. Given the isolation in a village that thrives of communication and unity, the sudden cessation meant staying indoors and keeping oneself occupied in indoor activities and games. This is what Shushila’s Manchaha ‘Corona ka Sathi’ is inspired from as she has woven in different indoor activities as well as trees and flowers to express how she misses the outdoors. The rug’s mature design blueprint truly reflects her elaborate knowledge of weaving.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)