wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111311
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-837 - Frost Gray / Black Olive
- hand knotted
Jangla‘Jangla’ which means ‘window’ is named after the beautiful new window that was being added to their under-construction house. They have also taken a lot of inspiration from their kids’ books as they spend a lot of time with them, weaving in flowers and houses as they saw in their notebooks. They have also woven in small designs from their sarees. But before weaving any design, they always used to practice it on their kids’ notebooks or slates to make sure it looks perfect.
-Lalita & Darshana
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)