Teri Meri Yaari
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111312
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-838 - Ebony / Black Olive
- hand knotted
Teri Meri YaariManju and Aarti are close friends who share everything with each other and have therefore named their rug Teri Meri Yaari which means ‘our friendship.’ They gel so well with each other that they can even relate to each other’s problems just by observing their behaviour. Similarly, their rug showcases in and out phases throughout. Initially, they started using colors on the bottom while towards the top the Manchaha majorly has muted tones of black and grey.
-Manju & Aarti
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)