wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111293
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-858 - Antique White / White
- hand knotted
Meri KursiDetail oriented and replete with intricate patterns, this rug by Sapna narrates a very personal story. In Rajasthan, tradition dictates that newly married women don’t sit on the same bigger chair as her husband and mother-in-law. The jute chair woven on top of the rug is the one Sapna used to sit on inside her house when everyone was outside. While weaving this rug, that chair broke and she was very sad that she won’t get to sit on it anymore, so she wove the chair into the rug with its meticulous details.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)