wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1112018
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-862 - Ashwood / Nickel
- hand knotted
SajawatTranslating to ‘decoration’, Mamta has named this rug after something she enjoys a lot- decorating her house. After she started earning money from weaving rugs, she wanted to buy all the decoration objects of her choice for her house. In this Manchaha, Mamta has translated that desire by weaving in the jhoomar (chandelier), the crown of Lord Krishna who she worships, and even the pattern of the tiles on the walls of her house.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)