Chandu ki Siri
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1112091
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-870 - Teal Blue / Blue Mirage
- hand knotted
Chandu ki SiriKomal and Lali were nervous as to what designs to weave into their Manchaha. They decided to go their individual ways and design what they like. While Lali went with traditional designs, Komal wove contemporary motifs. However, over time, they realised that it started looking like two different rugs. This is when Lali’s youngest daughter Chandu, who also knows weaving, stepped in and helped them bring the rug together with her design of snakes and ladder. During the lockdown months, Chandu used to draw snakes and ladders on paper to play the game as they didn’t have a board. She has translated that skill impeccably into the rug as well. This is why the rug is named ‘Chandu ki Siri’, or Chandu’s ladders.
-Lali and Komal
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)