wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1112092
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-878 - Rose Smoke / Copper Tan
- hand knotted
DeepakSantosh’s inspiration behind this rug, named ‘Deepak’, which means ‘light’, was to make the carpet look like it is illuminated. She also has an unconventional design which imitates the visual of an exposed brick wall, omnipresent in the villages of Rajasthan. She is also a nature lover, something that is reflected in the motifs of trees, plants and flowers she has woven in the Manchaha.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)