wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1112111
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-881 - Deep Claret / Velvet Red
- hand knotted
Kuch KuchKuch Kuch which translates to little-little or something-something is how Manbhar describes her rug. She had an earnest desire to weave everything in her Manchaha but realising the fact that it won’t be possible she says, “As I could not make everything, I made something out of everything.” Taking inspiration from her surroundings, she incorporated various designs like flower pots, a boundary wall, flowers and conical structures. Initially while weaving the rug, she was in a dilemma. She went on to weave some designs but eventually ended up untangling the threads again and again. ‘Kuch Kuch’ also refers to the mixed feelings she had while weaving her Manchaha.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)