wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113272
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-901 - Capri / Honey
- hand knotted
KalashKalash which is a copper pot is how Kanta describes her Manchaha. She has woven it as she along with her daughter-in-laws pray to Lord Ganesha regularly. The rug even adorns butterflies as Durga says, “I weaved it because my kids like it.” Taking inspiration from the floor of her house, she has woven chowkri patterns. In addition to that, there are tikone, shakarparas, leheriya patterns in the rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)