Choti badi Machliyaan
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113524
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-909 - Stone Blue / Jamaican Aqua
- hand knotted
Choti badi MachliyaanChoti badi Machliyaan which translates to ‘small and big fishes’ is how Santosh describes her rug. A few days ago, she went to visit Narayani Mata temple with her family where she was bathing in a pond which had many fishes. She came back and wove her Manchaha taking it as an inspiration. She has even included swaying plants as they do under water. Santosh carefully picked a dull green base color so that the color of flowers could emerge even more.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)