Shadi ka Mahaul
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114183
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-924 - Ebony / Antique White
- hand knotted
Shadi ka MahaulShadi ka mahaul which translates to ‘a wedding setting’ is how the weavers describe their rug. Inspired from a wedding in their neighbourhood, they tried to incorporate everything they saw. The designs include henna, tube lights encircling the guests, colorful windows, cups, trays, roses, betel leaf, stars, moccasins, flowering trees and other similar patterns that lit up the atmosphere.
-Laxmi, Virma & Seeta
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)