- 100% rhs wool
- les-932 - light turquoise / bright gold
- hand knotted
jaya garhajaya garha which means ‘a small earthen pot over another’ is how shakuntala describes her rug. she usually keeps a matka near the loom to drink water from it whenever she feels thirsty. she took inspiration from the matka, the exhaust fan in her house, and even her saree to weave designs into her rug. there is a bandarwal (door hanging) which adorns her house gate, she wove patterns from it in her manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)