wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114690
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-934 - Tan / Classic Red
- hand knotted
RanthamboreMaya considers herself to be a traveler at heart. Ranthambore, Nahargarh and Jaigarh are some of the places she has visited and has fond memories of. This particular rug is her homage to the places she has visited and from where she has gathered thousands of memories, which will be cherished for a lifetime. She has named this rug “Ranthambore” which she had visited last year with her family. Her design is inspired by Lord Ganesh’s temple that was getting newly build. Her designs on the rug represent the wall art of the temple. The sides of the carpet have mountains woven in them. Other elements of rural life like shakarparas, jhaalar, leheriya, little boxes also find their home in this rug. This rug has a piece of Maya’s heart and her aspirations designed on it.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)