wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114680
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-949 - Ebony / Antique White
- hand knotted
Meri KhushiMeri Khushi is what Vandna named this rug which simply means my happiness. The weaver has poured immense love in the carpet and has nurtured it like her own friend. The inspiration is derived from the observations of her surroundings. Bold shades of black, cream and coffee make their presence in the rug. Objects like mountains, roads and date fruit are designed along with trees and flowers, the inspiration for which was borrowed from a garden Vandna often visits. Another element that is present in the rug is shakarparas which are very close to Vandna’s heart as she carried these sweets with her when she got married and shifted to her husband’s house. Leheriya patterns run across the bottom of the rug in sync with geometric shapes in the carpet.
-Rachna and Rekha
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)