wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114668
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-958 - Pearl Blue / White
- hand knotted
BhagyaVidya calls her rug “Bhagya” which means destiny. The traditional culture with which Vidya deeply resonates has its foundation of the concept of fate. That we humans are destined for each task that is assigned to us all through our lives, is what the weaver believes in. Hence when she received this rug, she instantly knew what to name it! Vidya’s design inspiration comes from her vivid imaginations of the things she observes in the village in her day-to-day life. Anything that she considers beautiful is what she chooses to weave on the rug. There are designs of shakarparas, little boxes, and patterns of leheriya woven in the rug which are in union with the subtle color palette. Each element looks identical at the first glance, but a closer view showcases the different objects presented in the carpet, each admired by her.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)