wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114697
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-960 - Tan / Classic Red
- hand knotted
MilanMilan which means companionship is what the couple have decided to name their rug. The name reflects their togetherness while they weaved this carpet. The design was inspired by a bed sheet that Laxmi spotted one day while she was out shopping. Due to its high price, Laxmi could not buy the piece of cloth, but her mind went back to its design many times. When offered to make her own design on the rug, she exactly knew what she wanted to make! With the support of her husband Giriraj, both the weavers went ahead with the design Laxmi wanted to create. They have used warm shades of pinks, reds and greys to fill their carpet making it look bright and heavy. Four petalled flowers are designed throughout. A humble union of the colours, designs and patterns across the rug can be seen.
-Giriraj and Laxmi
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)