wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114671
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-963 - Dry Rose / Shadow Purple
- hand knotted
KalashKalash which is ‘a sacred vessel used in rituals’ is how Asha describes her rug. She named it so because she religiously prays to God regularly. In her Manchaha, she has woven two huge kalash pots on the right and three bouquets towards the centre. There are designs like shakarparas, distorted lines, stars and boxes which adorn major sections of her rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)