wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114705
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-979 - Nocturnal Blue / Ebony
- hand knotted
Meri SaheliSunita calls her rug Meri Saheli, which traslates to my friend, a relation she truly shared with the carpet she weaved. The carpet is a mixture of everything that Sunita has ever wanted to design. The inspiration is borrowed from the weaver’s observation of her surroundings as well as the designs she has weaved in the past. The top part of the rug is filled with little boxes, followed with leaves and flowers in bold and bright colours. The patterns fall in sync with the geometric prints in the carpet. There are elements like a boat, lotus flowers, shakarparas and a stream of water that are also designed in the rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)