wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114701
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-980 - Liquorice / Navy
- hand knotted
MandirKrishna and Karishma named their rug 'mandir' which means 'temple'. They have a small temple in their home and before beginning any rug for weaving they pray to God and thank him for bringing Laxmi (money) to them. Inspired by this, they designed a temple on their rug along with flowers which they offer to God while praying.
-Krishna and Karishma
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)