Zindagi me rang
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114682
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-982 - Nocturnal Blue / Ebony
- hand knotted
Zindagi me rangZindagi me rang translates to ‘the colours in life’, and it’s a befitting name for Kavita’s Manchaha. You’ll find many different colours in it, and she even took inspiration from Gopi Vahu’s saree, a popular Indian tv series character. In the tv show she heard, “We are the only one’s that can fill colours in our lives.” That line inspired her to weave her rug with colours that can freshen people’s mood and bring colour into their life.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)