wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1116380
ships in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-994 - Tobacco / Forest Green
- hand knotted
Phool PattiMaani likes to call her rug “Phool Patti” which simply means flowers and leaves. She has designed patterns on this carpet which are inspired from her childhood and from all the years of weaving rugs. There are patterns of jhaalars on top of the rug which flow down and mixes with other designs of leaves, bricks and flowers. Small boxes and shakarparas are also designed along with mountains and roads. The weaver has also designed patterns which were designed by her in the carpets she has weaved before.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)