Mann ki saree
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-704 - Ashwood / Frost Gray
- hand knotted
Mann ki saree
‘Mann ki saree’ which translates to the saree of my mind describes how Surji thought of the unique geometric pattern on her rug. Although not a fan of grey, she merged the shades together well in a manner that brings to life the glimmer of mirrors on a matt surface. She adorned the drape of the saree with flowers for a more direct feminine touch over the grey base. Her understanding of design really flowed through, leaving our designers stunned at her depth of design. She shares ,”This rug is anything but sad. I took something simple and added colour to it through design and emotion.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)