wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1102784
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-723 - Antique White / Indigo Blue
- hand knotted
AharaAhara is the Kannada (South Indian language) word for food, which connects the designer’s South Indian heritage with the theme of this rug. Kshitija stayed with Bugali, in the village Aaspura, for the whole process of designing and weaving the rug, creating an environment that brought out the best in both of them together. To spark the inspiration before weaving, they spent time together drawing, painting, talking and observing their environment. This was then translated into the design starting off with farmland, then adding food and its ingredients; chillies, paneer, spinach, tea leaves, samosas, papads (Indian Savouries) and even a fully set kitchen to top it off. This rug is an eye catcher on its own, with an even more interesting story to keep one staring to figure out what’s in the details.
-Bugali and Kshitija
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)