Feeke se Rangeen
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1112073
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-727 - Mauve / Mauve
- hand knotted
Feeke se RangeenDespite starting on a very hesitant note, Urmila grew very personal about her Manchaha as she would isolate herself while making the same. She believed that by isolating herself from discussions about it, she can really make something unique. The name of the rug translates to ‘from dull to colourful’, which is because the colours she first got to weave her Manchaha were not so bright, as opposed to what she liked. The rug features Rajasthani patterns and motifs like huts and mountains. As you move towards the top of the rug, it starts to shine as there is a glitter that comes out of the same simple designs, which is more in tune with who she is and what she likes. This gives the rug a very unique abrash-like effect.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)