Besan ke laddoo
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1112074
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-728 - Outrageous Orange / Red
- hand knotted
Besan ke laddoo “Besan ke laddoo” is a typical Indian sweet made with gramflour, ghee, and sugar, found in most Indian Households. It is also what the weavers decided to name the carpet. In a deep red background, the artisans have woven traditional designs of shakarparas, butterflies, flowers, and petals on the carpet. Sonia reminisces how she hid Besan ke Ladoos in her house so that no one else other than herself could eat the sweet. Taking this inspiration forward, Sonia has designed small ladoos on her side of the carpet. This carpet is filled with elements of rural life with patterns of leheriya and jhaalar also making their presence. It is a true reflection of love, mischief, and togetherness.
-Sonia and Phula
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)