Aasman ka Tara
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120113
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-738 - Frost Gray / Light Turquoise
- hand knotted
Aasman ka TaraKoyali and Arti’s rendition of ‘Aasmaan ka Taara’, which translates to ‘a star in the night-sky’ is portrayed in their Manchah which is depiction of the desert landscape at night. At the center of the rug is a dark sky full of star motifs.The weavers’ attention to the details are clear in the layered texture of the sands, the distant mountains, and the intricate leheriya patterning. A sombre colour combination ties the details together into a delightful and inspiring piece of art.
-Koyali and Aarti
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)