- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-51 - ebony / ebony
- hand knotted
suraj ka kaalinsangeeta has named her manchaha' suraj ka kaalin', which in english means 'the sun carpet'. she is 19 years old and lives in mahuakola, rajasthan. she loves drawing, making rangoli and patterns & sticking hand fans has been her favorite activity. this manchaha is inspired by the hand fan she has made and the places it has been kept. she weaved a pot, a tulsi plant, and a pot of water for migrating birds during summer. this manchaha represents her feeling about summer & things around her.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)