- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-53 - coffee / coffee
- hand knotted
DharaThis magnificent Dhara (Mother earth) is a true masterpiece of weaving art, showcasing the essence of the land with its stunning brown hues. The rich and vibrant earth tones evoke a sense of groundedness and stability. But it is the little elements on the surface of the carpet that truly captivate the eye. Like fragments of memories woven into the very fabric of the earth, these elements evoke a sense of nostalgia and wonder. Childhood toys and other whimsical elements are depicted in striking colors, each one a testament to the beauty and complexity of the world around us. The mix ply technique used in the weaving process is nothing short of extraordinary, creating a texture that is both inviting and mesmerizing.
Yaadram and Sajain
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)