Mere Ghar Ka Naksha
wool and silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1097537
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Silk
- LUR-801 - Ashwood / Teal Green
- hand knotted
Mere Ghar Ka NakshaThe rug ‘Mere Ghar Ka Naksha’ or ‘The map of my house’, talks about the dream home that Laxmi aspires to make someday. She envisioned the entire map and gave it a special place into her rug. She made different rooms for her family members and made a strong root at the centre of the rug so that no external factor can ever erode her bounded family. Full of sensitivity and joys, the rug brings out the emotions of a bonded family in its truest form.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)