SizeItem Code: RUG1112797
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- Pure Silk
- LUV-505 - Aquatic / Burnished Gold
- hand knotted
ShringarAll the three weavers are admirers of beauty and they look at their surroundings with an artistic lens. That is why they have kept the name of their rug “Shringar” which simply means to adorn. Just like how they like to dress well and put on makeup on their faces to enhance their beauty, they have adorned the rug with elements of nature that they observe every day and are in love with. In a subtle soothing colour palette, the weavers have designed elements like flowers and trees, along with the little boxes that they decorate their houses with. Shakarparas, patterns of leheriyas and geometric shapes fill the rug with diverse flavours. The rug which started off as three different moods, slowly came together to form a harmonised sight of a rustic traditional setup of a village.
-Laxmi, Virma and Seeta
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)