SizeItem Code: RUG1112710
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- Pure Silk
- LUV-511 - Liquorice / Platinum
- hand knotted
RishtaBoth the artisans feel that they are the best sister duo in the world. They love each other immensely and it is quite certain that this love is also reflected in the carpets that they weave together. They like to call their rug “Rishta” which means a relationship. Just like their relationship, the rug is designed with various elements that are bonded together as one. In a bright and vivid color palette, the weavers have woven a typical traditional design pattern consisting of shakarparas, little boxes, polka-dots, flowers, petals, and mountains. Patterns of Jhaalar, chunar, and leheriya bind all components together. The rug is a representation of love and patience, the characteristics needed to nurture a relationship.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)