SizeItem Code: RUG1113258
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- Pure Silk
- LUV-513 - Classic Gray / Sand
- hand knotted
Gaon KhusheelThrough this Manchaha, Laxmi has tried to convey the innate beauty and rustic charm of her village, representative of Indian villages in general. From the physical surroundings of the village to its intangible aura, Laxmi has tried to portray the whole picture in her rug beautifully. She has also woven a box of rasgulla which is something she and the villagers particularly enjoy having. The rug is named ‘Gaon Khusheel’ because whoever visits the villages goes back feeling happy.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)