Leher Wala Gamla
SizeItem Code: RUG1113494
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- Pure Silk
- LUV-514 - Dusty Turquoise / Medium Peach
- hand knotted
Leher Wala GamlaLeher Wala Gamla means ‘waves in a pot’ is how Laxmi describes her rug. This Manchaha highlights the bond between a mother and a daughter. Initially, they started making pots and leheriya patterns on the rug but wanted to weave something unique. They discussed among themselves and the daughter said, “Let’s trap the waves in pots and let’s see how they adjust in them.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)