- 80%-silk yarn,20% cotton yarn
- luv-542 - copper tan / swamp green
- hand knotted
mera anganroshni has named her manchaha 'mera angan', which in english means 'my yard'. when she was a kid, she used to play with her siblings. she has showcased her home with different other elements, like trees, kites, and plants. at the bottom of the rug, she showcased how the sky looks at night with all the elements. at the top of the carpet, she designed mountains which she sees daily from her house. this manchaha is made from the finest-quality wool and bamboo silk to make it last generations.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)