- 100% wool
- pae-4079 - russet / russet
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
Dating back to the 1910s, this eye-catching carpet was woven by skilled artisans from Bidjar city. The carpets are known for their weight, sturdiness, remarkable stiffness, and resistance to folding. They are woven on a woolen foundation using the symmetrical knot and are said to be double warped. This carpet features clumsy medallion decorative schemes, in which the medallion and corners are ornamented while the rest of the field remains a solid red.
Bidjar is a small city in northwest Iran. A Bijar rug is a hand-woven Oriental rug made by Kurdish weavers in Bijar, Iran, or nearby villages employing time-honored weaving techniques unique to this region and heritage. Bijar carpets are known for their durability, bright color utilization, and various designs.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)