wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1107416
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 63% Wool & 37% Bamboo Silk
- SRB-155 - Columbia Blue / Pearl Blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Celebrating village traditions, the inspiration for this rug comes from two different originals. Kalash by Kamli and Phool Leheriya by Hansa Devi & Sakina. Kavi has taken the auspicious and peculiar motifs from the two rugs to create a new rural flavour. The motifs find their origins from religious elements like kalash to decorative yet good-luck tokens like bandhanwar. Blended with these are motifs from local flora and textile arts (Leheriya).
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)