code: TAQ-113 (MD)
wool and viscose
SizeItem Code: RUG1101644
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 77% Wool 23% Viscose
- TAQ-113 (MD) - Navajo Red / Navajo Red
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Hana is a a gorgeous collection in vivid tones which brings in fresh vibes and talk about adding a chic and feminine touch into the living spaces. A floating impression is presented by sheer weaves in timeless damask and scroll patterns, trendy geometrics and waves, ornamental filigree, curvaceous ogee, and contemporary florals for tantalizing understated aura.
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- DO NOT fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)