wool and silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1058075
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 72% wool 28% silk
- tx-503 - dark ivory / fuchsia
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 months warranty
- indoor use only
featuring understated arabesque foliage interlaced with delicate floral motifs cyanna - our transitional collection of area rugs & runners with a distressed look takes you on a voyage of curlicues, holy geometry, and linear rhythms. hand knotted with wool and muted silk, these plush area rugs are both durable and a dream to walk on. embracing a color palette that plumbs the depths of china blue, gentle violet, and dark ivory, to the earthy terrain of terracotta, blazing orange, and pink crush, you can style these carpets as living room centerpieces or as a bedside work of art in your bedroom
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)