You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
To retain it’s luster and beauty, your rug should be deep-cleaned every 12 to 18 months, depending upon the life-style of the household, frequency of vacuuming, and whether the carpet is a light or dark color. Not only do clean rugs look better but clean rugs also last longer. It is generally recommended that your hand knotted or hand-woven rug be washed every three to five years.
Jaipur Rugs has 40 years of experience in rug making and we have skilled staff with the expertise to provide professional cleaning services. We are pleased to provide a wash and repair service for rugs in India. The company can arrange for rug pickup and delivery and will share the logistics cost one-way for products purchased under the Jaipur Rugs brand.
A rug wash is recommended every year for Hand Knotted Rugs.
We offer our expert rug washing services
Jaipur Rugs Customer
|Rug Value ( INR )||1st wash||2nd wash||3rd wash above|
|> 50,000 to 1,00,000||FREE||PAID|
|1,00,000 and above||FREE||FREE||PAID|
Non Jaipur Rugs Customer
|Rug Value ( INR )||Rate|
|Any Value||INR 50/Sqft + Shipping Charge|
Terms and Conditions
- First free wash to be availed within first year from purchase date & second wash before second year from purchase date
- Valid proof of purchase is required to avail the free service.
- Post free service, charges at INR 50 per sqft.+Shipping Charges will be applicable
- Valid only for hand knotted rugs
- Minimum charges INR 1000/- plus taxes
- Logistic charges to be borne by customer, Jaipur Rugs can arrange for pickup & delivery
- Valid only in India